Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 3

Yesterday was great... went for our weekly date to Calum's brother and sister-in-law's house to watch True Blood. Usually we bring a bottle of wine but yesterday we made strawberry-grape juice and brought that over in a wine bottle :)  It was actually really good and it felt nice not drinking alcohol. I always feel so dehydrated and crappy afterwards.

Today I had a green juice then went to the gym. Now I'm drinking a watermelon juice and it is so refreshing. I am enjoying this fast so much now. I have so much more clarity and don't feel that "carb daze" that comes from eating so much sugar and processed food. I lost almost another half-pound, so that brings me down to 135.6 from a starting weight of 139.4. Almost 4 pounds after 2 days. Not bad. It's amazing how much bloating we have on our bodies. My ribs were protruding and my abs were more defined just from the loss of water retention.

Here's a recipe if you like green juices:

Green Juice
2 apples
2 pears
4 romaine leaves
handful of spinach (with stems if possible)
1/2 cucumber
1/4 lemon


Enjoy!

Love and blessings,

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment