Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 4-5

Hello! Things are going well for me... not so well for Calum. He's tired, "feels like crap" and is tired of juice. I feel like he's not getting enough calories, and if he drank more juice he'd feel better. He keeps talking about food and how much he misses it. He actually bought an Italian cookbook on the impulse buy shelf when we were checking out of the grocery store yesterday!

Frankly, I'm more motivated to not be fat than to start eating. I actually feel really good, aside from hunger, espescially late at night. But my stomach actually feels a lot better not having to digest food, as normally I feel pretty bloated and have an upset stomach almost daily.

I've lost another pound over the past two days so at the start of Day 5 I'm down to 134.6

Starting weight:

139.4


Current Weight:

134.6

Total weight lost over 4 days:

4.8 pounds

We keep going back and forth about whether we want to stick to it for 30 days or just juice during the day and eat a raw food meal at night. Personally, I think I want to do it for 30 days just to prove that I can break the cycle of comfort and nervous eating. Also, the weight loss is quicker and easier than on any other diet I've tried, and I'm getting way more quality nutrition than I ever have.

I juiced a cantaloupe today and it was AMAZING. So good. Then I made a cantaloupe/carrot juice with the leftovers. It would be good no matter what ratio of cantaloupe to carrot juice you use.

Have a great weekend!

Love and blessings,

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment